Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Creator's Morning

Thread lightning through needle, take
sky into My lap for a morning of sewing.
Hard making storms -- careful! Don't
overfill: clouds rip very easily. A bit
more thunder and rain and -- t h e r e.
Perfect. Now to align their dark edges
to fit against the striations of purple
and green: will be pretty once I get it
done. And then I'll stretch it across
the Heavens and watch the Humans
freak: except for a select few, they
don't know how much work I put into
this. They wouldn't know beauty if it
came, slapped them upside the head ...

(c) 2008, Karla Dorman

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Yes, I very much enjoy your shots and your poetry! Stop on by mine sometime... dewdropweather.com

StormSpinner said...

Thank you, DewDrop, for your lovely comment! Appreciate it so much.

Your site is KEWL.NESS to the extreme! =] Your last photo ... breathtakingly beautiful.

*StormSpinner* in (basement free) Texas =]