Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Countdown Begins ... TV Made Me Do It!

Drawing of Karla and Karen (c) Ron Axelson (Thank you, Sketchman!)

The Countdown Begins ... TV Made Me Do It!

Five days until TV
Made Me Do It! Getting
nervous, but excited
at the same time. Two days
of filming - get to read
some of my poems on
air - get to talk about
my fear of storms: how they
affect me and my twin;
get to talk about storms
we've been in; what it's like
to have StormPhobia.
This, the first day. The next,
get to go to Fort Worth
NBC Channel 5
(KXAS) and meet
David Finfrock, (the Chief
Meteorologist),
spend the whole day with him,
see how he prepares for
the weather, perhaps do
my own forecast ("We're all
gonna diiiiiieeeeeeeeee"). Just might if
I say or do something
stupid on air! Never
done this before. Do us
a favor: pray for us!!!

(c) 2007, Karla Dorman

No comments: