Thursday, February 21, 2008

Television Debut ... TV Made Me Do It!

Think calming thoughts, as I stare
into the depths of the lens
right in front of my face. Don't
look into the camera,
look in the distance, over
here, please. YES! That's much better.
Look over here, this way, that
way, relax. Can we have that
shot again? Lighting off - got
it, that's it! Perfect!! So tell
me about yourself, what is
StormPhobia, how long have
you had it, how do you deal?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh *HolySmokes, I'm blowin'
it* That's okay, don't be so
nervous. Again? From the top -
... Phobia: irrational
fear of something; my fear is
storms. I've have it since I - CUT!!!!
Need to speak a bit louder
and s l o w e r. But not too slow.
Again? From "I've had it since ..."
*Okay* I've had it since I
was a child, don't know when I
haven't had it ...... the whole day
went like that, talk, retake, talk,
retake, I'm afraid I was
doing terrible. They just
wanted to get each scene right.
They said I was doing great.
*O, I certainly hope so*
Didn't know there was so much -
TV - in making TV!!
Karen and I made it, though,
on to Day Two tomorrow!

(c) 2007, Karla Dorman

No comments: