Thursday, February 21, 2008

On A Tear ... TV Made Me Do It!

On a tear: ripping through
the apartment, a storm
bent not on destruction,
but on cleaning from top

to bottom: the floors, swept
and mopped! The furniture,
dusted! Dishes put up:
laundry washed, folded, put

away. Batteries for
the camera charged! Make
sure you have the items
they asked you to have. Check

off items when finished: done,
done, DONE! It looks/smells
good. Can't sleep, might as well
do something constructive

(instead of thinking nerves) ....

(c) 2007, Karla Dorman

1 comment:

Quantum Cloud said...

Hey Stormy, I'm fifteen and I met Dave when I was eleven again when I was thirteen and recently, I guess he's pretty nice to everyone he meets... but I'm majoring in Meteorology, call me a genius but I'm enrolled in college already, yes college... your a great poet, but gosh I'm sure you had to go through a lot of hell to get to nbc5. BTW Dave's hot isnt he?